Out client is looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator to support and lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com instance. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work alongside other Salesforce administrators and functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical, part administrator, and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for assisting and executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as a liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- 4-5 years of saleforce.com administration, configuration and report authoring experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is highly preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator in Lightning and Classic User interface.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, dashboards and reports, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Prior experience in Sales/Customer Service Operations will be a plus but not required
Degree and Education Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred. Equivalent development or related field experience may substitute.