Position: Project Manager
Location: Bakersfield, CA/ Remote for now (But the candidate is expected to work in PST)
Duration: 6+ months
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Familiar with PMI methodology and willing to adapt to internal project management processes.
- Experience working with project owners to create project proposals that establish projects goals and define anticipated benefits.
- Experience facilitating, directing and managing the project team in the creation of project artifacts including the project charter, scope statement, requirements, work breakdown structure, resource loaded schedule, budget, communication plans, RAID log, etc.
- Expertise in monitoring and controlling the execution of projects to the successful delivery of the scope, schedule, budget, goals and benefits of projects.
- Adept at communicating project information and ensuring stakeholder engagement.
- Possesses soft skills to build, develop and nurture business and technical relationships vital to the success of the project.