Duration: 12-18 Month (7hr/day based)
Required Skills Minimum Requirements:
- Candidates should have experience in testing Internet applications, preferably experience with Peoplesoft HR, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll modules.
- Previously worked in Agile environment.
- Ability to follow application test instructions/cases.
- Ability to document defect results.
- Familiar with continuous test status updating. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Ability to use internet browsers.
- Ability to load, extract and import data.
- May be required to generate reports.
- No data load is required.
- Ability to express oneself effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- The ERP Project requires a good Testers to test pre and post production Peoplesoft application performance.
- Perform testing on the implementation of PeopleSoft Human Resouce Management System (HRMS), for all Modules including but not limited to Payroll, Time and Labor, Absence management, Benefits and HR.
- Work directly with Technical Team & Functional Analysts to define testing scripts and present the results to team and the project manager Interacts directly with technical team to troubleshoot issues and seek resolution.
- Collaborates with team members, Functional & Technical Team Leads, DBA’s System Administrators, Integrators, Network staff and external vendors as appropriate to coordinate, plan, solve problems, etc.
- Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required. Familiarity with AGILE, RUP methodologies and software development Life Cycle.
Scope of Work