Under the direction of Client will work as a primary liaison to facilitate the testing and tracking of healthcare data between exchange partners. Will enable customers to meet program goals through data analysis and remediation, technical support, communication and outreach, and program management activities.
Duties / Daily Responsibilities:
- Guides Providers/Vendors through an onboarding process, including facilitating and leading calls for new connections and vendor upgrades.
- Identifies and assists in the resolution of technical and operational issues internally and externally.
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues in data transmission with providers/vendors, including researching solutions and guiding providers through corrective steps.
- Promotes positive relations with providers, vendors and internal teams throughout process by demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Contributes to the refinement of informatics workflow through developing process documentation.
- Reports on program compliance by gathering pertinent data, identifying and evaluating options, and recommending a course of action.
- Improves program conformance by testing data, comparing data with established standards, and remediating data with customers.
- Evaluates EHR Systems capabilities by studying user objectives, testing software and exchanges.
- Conducts and facilitates meetings and presentations.
- Remediates data errors by training users, interpreting instructions and answering questions.
- Generate comprehensive reports with the aim of assisting health care providers in data testing
- Maintains historical records.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creating ad‐hoc SQL queries to aid and support program requirements
Apply program rules and policies to support health care provider’s compliance needs
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in informatics, data management, computer science, healthcare technology or related discipline with a minimum of two years of relevant experience is required. An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of one (1) year in public health or working with healthcare data standards and exchange protocols is preferred but not required.
- Strong vendor/management experience preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong planning, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent task/projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills to provide exemplary customer service and collaborate in a team environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year in data programming utilizing Tableau Software, R Programming, and/or SQL is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Health Level 7 (HL7), Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), Extensive Markup Language (XML) files, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) testing and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong computer skills, including experience using MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and SharePoint