As Healthcare Systems Developer you will serve as the Master Data Management integration lead for several scopes of work to perform data extracts and extract enhancements, develop potential portability plans, and develop data analytics and data cubes for the New York State Department of Health. As a consultant, you will provide development subject matter expertise, options analysis, and recommendations to the Department of Health as part of their systems planning.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 6-10 years of relevant experience in a technical, scientific, or related discipline with relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- Master’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in health informatics, statistics, computer science, or a related discipline.
- Experience with healthcare claims data and SPARCS data.
- Knowledge of database and software development.
- Knowledge of data integration and master data management.
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, analyzing large data sets, preferably in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in reviewing key technical documentation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to develop/maintain relationships with team, vendor and client.
- Equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.