The Client has a vacancy for an Exchange Administrator to provide support and maintenance of production application and systems. Primary responsibilities include installing hardware infrastructure, upgrading production applications such as Exchange, Airwatch, Citrix, SQL, SCCM, EPO, VMware as well as Active Directory. The support staff is servicing over 700 users, 400 Window servers and HRPayroll projects Such as citytime and other citywide applications. The team also provides 24×7 LAN supports for these systems.
- Upgrade, Maintain and monitor 2016/2019 forest and Domain AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Group policy.
- Install and implement new applications and infrastructure independently.
- Install, Upgrade, Maintain and Manage high available Exchange infrastructure as well as Email Vault system across two data centers.
- Install, Upgrade, Maintain and Manage high available VMWare Airwatch infrastructure across two data centers.
- Evaluate and Implement security hardening Exchange, Airwatch and LAN infrastructure.
- Implement additional security using Barracuda Email antispam firewall, DKIM, SPF, DMARC. Work with email compliance tools such as email discovery, data loss prevention, message auditingtracking and email retention.
- Troubleshoot listed technology and applications issues as needed.
- Be part of 24×7 off-hours support rotation.
- Strong hands-on administration experience on Windows 2016/2019 server – Forest, Domain trust, AD, DFS, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Group Policy, Distribution lists, Windows folder security, and IP filter.
- Expert level knowledge at Active Directory LDAP service, shell scripting, Certificate services (PKI), AD Site Topology – all under a multi-site multi-domain Windows 2016/2019 environment.
- Expert Level knowledge of VMware Airwatch Unified Enterprise Mobile Management system.
- Expert Level knowledge of messaging security products such as Barracuda antispam firewall, SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- Experience working with email compliance like email discovery, data loss prevention, message auditing-tracking and email retention.
- Expert level knowledge of Design, build and administration of Enterprise Exchange 2016 and Vault email cluster archiving solution.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a Windows 2016/2019 environment – Event log analysis, installation and administration of Windows Server 2016/2019, including user setup and defining roles, performance tuning, backup and restore, security monitoring, registry and AD scripting.
- Heavy Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to work well with your supervisor, other departments, agencies, and technical support staff. This includes the ability to clearly document and explain problems, as well as work with others to resolve software defects.
- Ability to plan, manage time according to schedules, and provide status updates required.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and resolve issues using all available resources.
- Strong experience in the administration of Windows 2016/2019 server.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Has the ability to be self-motivated and find answers on his/her own.
- Additional Knowledge in NetBackup, HP printer server, Solar Winds, is a plus.
- 24*7 on-call rotation participation is required.
- Previous experience working with an enterprise wide, large scale environment
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or civil service environment.
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required Experience working within a matrix environment
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in technical/business discipline or 10 years practical technical/business experience